The new sites of Pizza Hut México and El Salvador - CODEBY PROJECT
Recently, Codeby received a challenging proposal from the world's largest pizzeria chain, Pizza Hut. The project consisted in the development of brand new sites for Mexico and El Salvador.
Pizza Hut needed projects that met its needs and had a fast, responsive and performative application system, shortening the response time between the platform and the customer and thus leveraging sales through the online platform. For this, Codeby has implemented some functionalities in order to meet the needs of Pizza Hut Mexico and El Salvador, and to facilitate navigation and practicality for the user:
- SPA application in VTEX, using VueJS;
- Localization and internationalization;
- Store locator;
- Delivery, Pickup In-Store and Dine In;
- VTEX Checkout fully customized;
- Assembly of products within VTEX;
- An order made only at the store's opening hours;
- Scheduling of orders;
- Construction of Promotions.
Integration was also a challenging and very important part of the projects, as it was implemented:
- Integration between VTEX and Webservice from Pizza Hut;
- Verification of prices of the products of the site and change according to a table;
- An administrative panel, with the intention of showing all the integrated orders correctly and the integration time of each one;
- Calculate the arrival time of the products ordered by the site, according to a Pizza Hut API.
- Created API to enable and inactivate stores and products.
So, what do you think? Tell us!